Saturday

Want to give time as a volunteer ~ please tell us about yourself

You could copy the information below, add your details and drop it into an e-mail and send it to flameccr@googlemail.com

Name .............................................................
Address .........................................................
Phone ............................................................
e-mail ............................................................

* I am interested in giving Flame some of my time as a volunteer.
* I can offer the following time : 1 day/month, 1/2 day/week, 1 day/week, more (please choose which) and can work on a weekday during the day.
* I cannot work in the daytime but can offer : 1 evening/week, part of weekend.
* I cannot work in the studio but can work at home.
* I can be a contact point for my church which is ........................................
* I have the following appropriate skills/ experience : broadcasting, programme creation/script-writing, computer-based audio processing, Microsoft office computer-based work, general office ability.
* I am in the following age range : 20-40, 40s, 50s, 60s, older

The reasons I am interesting in giving time to Flame are ...........................................................

Please complete as much of the above as possible and copy and e-mail it to Norman at flameccr@googlemail.com. Alternatively phone Norman on 0151 643 1696 for a friendly chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment